Akira Howard Boss Guide
For this fight, you should aim to attack Akira himself as much as you can, as opposed to his Legion. You can’t ignore the Legion completely, but try to focus your attacks on Akira.
His Legion will get in your way a lot, so use your Axe Legion’s shield if you need to guard. Once your Legion depletes, run away while it charges up. If you can get Akira in a corner, far away from his Legion, you’ll be golden.
Akira is no cakewalk, but you’ll have a much easier time if you just focus on him. After you take him out, you’ll have to fight a series of Legions. All five of them, actually.
For this fight, you definitely want to take them out one at a time. Luckily, you don’t have to fight them all at once, so you can focus on just one Legion. The Beast Legion seems to be slightly more aggressive, so you might want to take that one out first.
The reason you want to take them out one at a time is because you’ll regain a full bar of health for every one you kill. Since they’re so aggressive, you might be low on health by the time you take one out.
Once you defeat one of them, the Arrow Legion will be sent in. Since you have to be more deliberate with your shots when fighting the Arrow Legion, you should probably focus on the other Legions first. It’ll be hard to pull off well-timed shots when you have a Legion on your back.
Next, the Axe Legion will enter, followed by the Sword Legion. Keep your focus on them and then finish the Arrow Legion off last. Once the final one goes down, a cutscene will start.
You May Also Like
- How to Defeat Homunculus β (Beta) Boss.
- How to Defeat Homunculus γ (Gamma) Boss.
- How to Defeat Axe Nemesis Boss.
- How to Defeat Homunculus Δ (Delta) Boss.
- How to Defeat Jena Anderson Boss.
- File 6: Asking Around Walkthrough.
- File 6: Smells Like Trouble Walkthrough.
- File 7: Prisoner of Curiosity Walkthrough.
- How to Defeat Kronos Boss.
- How to Defeat Akira-Legion Fusion Boss.
- How to Defeat Arke Boss.
- How to Defeat Scylla Boss.
- ALL GUIDES →
Be the first to comment