Visit Each Facility in HQ
This next section will require you to visit all facilities in the building. The map isn’t great about marking each location, so let’s go through the ones you’ll need. Some can simply be found by warping to their location from the fast travel menu.
All five areas are listed below:
Technical Crew Room
Also on the main floor, in the large room behind glass.
Don’t forget to visit the Technical Crew Room across from the training area to upgrade your weapons. It’ll be marked by a blue case marker and when you arrive, the Down and Nerdy case will initiate.
You’ll need to talk to Ted to get your hands on a Material Code. Once you buy one, head over to Tabitha to upgrade your baton and your Legatus.
Take a picture of Lappy with your new camera, too.
Once you discover all five, you’ll get a call from Marie.
Warp to the garage to move on. From here, a cutscene will play. Say hi to the kitties.
After this, head to the roof to meet Akira. When you’re ready, you’ll be able to head out into the field. Make sure you’ve got everything you need like upgrades and healing items.
You May Also Like
- How to Defeat Diomedes Boss.
- How to Defeat Ker Boss.
- How to Defeat Cerberus Boss.
- How to Defeat Arrow Nemesis Boss.
- How to Defeat Aello Boss.
- How to Defeat Arm Nemesis Boss.
- How to Defeat Homunculus α (Alpha) Boss.
- How to Defeat Zeus Boss.
- How to Defeat Deimos Boss.
- How to Defeat Beast Nemesis Boss.
- File 2: Crisis on Grand Avenue Walkthrough.
- File 2: Gate Crashers Walkthrough.
- ALL GUIDES →
Be the first to comment